“Parables of a Crafter” is searching for talented paper craft artists to become part of our first publication! We want to feature handmade card creations in our new book. We would love to see what you have to offer and if selected, your card creation will be included in our publication with full credits given to your name / blog!!
- Submit art piece(s) as described in Art Application below.
- Be able to submit card images in JPEG format, electronically by scanning or digital photography.
- Be able to submit paperwork program in English with a complete list of supplies / products used.
- We are looking for your original passion and creations! It must not have been published online, in print or on display in public, and must be your original design.
- Since each challenge being offered for this publication is “anything goes”, please submit the creations that come as a result of your own personal inspiration from the photographs displayed for each challenge. Don’t forget to write down the product names in the event that your creation is selected for the final round as this information will need to be provided to us.
- Feel free to use whatever products inspire you with the understanding that you are to submit your own original creations. If your submission does not meet the challenge requirements, you will be notified via email.
- The Final Round projects cannot be shown publicly until after the winner is selected and final round participants are notified. The winner of each challenge may not show their card publicly until publication is complete.
- Final Round projects cannot be shown publicly, and will be shipped to and become the property of “Parables of a Crafter” publication for use promotional material. Following the completion and publication of this book, all cards received will become the property of “Parables of a Crafter” for marketing and promotional purposes.
How to Enter
- All entries should be submitted electronically to email@example.com, with the subject line of “Challenge number (found under the inspiration picture – begins with “PA”: Your Name.” Your project must be attached to your email in JPEG format. Label your file as: “YourName.jpg.”
- Within the body of the email, please include your name, email address and phone number. You will receive a response email to let you know your challenge entry has been received.
- Please take clear, high quality photos or scans of your work, and insure that no individual attachment is over 1 MB in size.
- Your information will not be shared, sold or used outside of this publication competition.
Please submit all questions regarding this challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Challenge Question”.
Thank You, and best of luck to each of you!